It’s amazing how some apps can go under the radar, even when they are great resources and tools for drivers to use alongside their vehicle. Say goodbye to the old paper filing system, because when you learn what the Savvy Car App is, you won’t need to use anything else. Check out where you can get the plug for this device below!
What does the Savvy Car App do?
For all those who are skeptical; yes, the Savvy Car App actually works. By using this app you will be able to know:
Download the Savvy Car app for your IOS here
Download the Savvy Car app for your Andriod here
- Where you’ve driven your vehicle
- When your vehicle needs an oil change
- Your vehicle’s health
- Teen driver notifications and alerts
- History of your car’s service
- Recalls on your car
- Schedule service for your vehicle
- Apply for credit
- How much fuel you’ve used
- Your driver’s license
- Registration of your car
- Even more.
Where to find the Savvy Car Plug for the app
In order to use the Savvy Car app, you’ll need something called the ‘Savvy Pro Device,’ or the plug that you insert into the OBD-II port in your vehicle. You can find this device right here at Wade Ford! If you don’t know how to set it up, follow the instructions below or contact our team
! We would be glad to help you.
How do I pair my phone with the Savvy App?
- First, you’ll need to download the app to your phone.
- Click ‘Search Dealership’ and type in the name of the dealership you bought your car from.
- Click ‘Sign Up Now’ to make your account.
- Click on the ‘Add Device’ button, and then click ‘Register,’ which should be under the ‘SAVVY Pro device’.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and then click the start button.
- Find and enter the 10-digit ID code from the SAVVY Pro device.
- Click ‘continue.’
- Insert the Savvy Pro plug into the OBD-II port in your vehicle. This is a small port located between the steering wheel and pedals.
- Start your vehicle.
- Follow the prompts in the app.
Not as difficult as you expected, right? Even so, we understand this can get a bit complicated, so we encourage you to get in touch with our team here at Wade Ford
if you have any questions! If you are looking for more neat tips and tricks you can find them right here on our blog
, so be sure to check it out!